Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Super lovely Very wishlist

There are so many good 'So Fabulous' things on the Very site at the moment. I always used to be put off by Very because they only ever have special offers / voucher codes on their site for 'credit orders', and I don't like to use credit. Seriously slippery slope for a shopaholic like me! I've got over it though, and I've got a few nice bits & bobs from Very now, but I'm particularly liking their winter offerings. I'm going to the Anna Scholz sample sale next week and I'm liable to come out of it much poorer (hopefully!) so I'm looking but not buying at the moment. Lots of wishlists on the way! I think most items in the 'So Fabulous' collection go from a size 16 up to a size 32. That is a PROPER plus size range!

Coats first - I've been eyeing up a coat on ASOS but as it's £90 so I might need to find a cheaper alternative!
Military Coat £45

I'm looking for something a bit thicker really but still think it's cute!

Navahoe Coat £55

Love this coat. Whenever I see people wearing anything similar I always feel jealous. Won't go with any of my clothes though, so I don't think I can justify getting it.

Quilted mac £45

Really tempted by this coat - I need a black one after all. It's just so shiny!

Intarsia Jumper £29

I've never spent more than £20 on a jumper, but I'm sorely tempted by this one.

High shine jeans £29

I wonder if these will be like the too small forever 21 jeans I liked? Will probably try them at some point, I really like the ankle zips.

Pansy print trousers £29

I like the colours in these. Look like a good fit too.

Printed cigarette trousers £17

I love the feather print on these trousers, and they also look really comfy which is never a bad thing!

Thats all folks, I'm sure i'll end up ordering some of this stuff soon because I have no will power!

No comments:

Post a Comment