Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Shouldn't have looked....

I made the mistake of looking at Asos Curve today. It's amazing what a sale will do to me! Pieces that I skimmed over due to price are now looking mighty fine!
 Is this dress cool? I think i'm in love with the utilitarian simplicity, but I'm just not sure if it would look good on me?! I'd certainly be a bit nervous about making a mess of the white shirt. It's reduced to £29, and I'm tempted to try it.....
 I love this top, and I've seen it on bloggers so I know how cute it looks in real life. My problem is that I don't know what I'd wear with it. I wear plain trousers less and less these days. And £24.50 is more than I'd normally spend on a top.....
 I always wanted this dress, but I'm suspicious as it's been on the site for SO long. I feel like there must have been lots of returns?! Makes me think of Star-trek and I like that. To be fair though I think I'd have to go for the black version because sadly I don't suit mustard. It's only £21 & it looks warm. Thinking thinking...
 I've wanted this dress right from it's first appearance but I've been waiting for it to get super cheap. I'm thinking that £31 is as cheap as it's going to get. My problem is that I don't think it would look good with a cardi or jacket, and I never go sleeveless unless on a beach. Hummmm.....
 You see I think this shirt looks fabulous. Annoyingly there are no photos on the site showing the front untucked, and as I never tuck anything in I'm not sure it would work untucked? £22 not bad for a proper shirt though....
 I just love this t-shirt - it's cute and odd. Seriously considering buying this now its on sale for £11....
 This isn't in the sale, but for £35 it's pretty reasonable. It's something I'm having a love / hate relationship with. I just can't decide if I like it or not. I love the white pockets and swing style, but the white arms & short length throw me off. I want to see it on a big girl!
 These wont be new to anyone (Both Gabifresh & Myarchedeyebrow have them and look fab) but every time I look at them I think 'my thighs are so big that the sequins would rub off within minutes of me walking around in them'. You know what though, it's nearly Christmas and I like sparkles so now that they're £18 I'm going to order them!
 This dress is so cute. Down from £50 to £35. Festive colours, shiny thread.... but it looks so short! I wonder if it's one of those situations where it looks short in the picture but is much longer in real life, like with many of the dresses I've tried from ASOS Curve.....
 So the black version of this is in my basket because it is an all rounder go-with-everything kind of top, but there is something really appealing about this nude coloured version. Ummm, £16.....
I tried these tops (black & white) this summer, and decided that the fabric was a too thick and I'd get a bit hot in them. They're down to £8 now and I'm tempted to get some now that it's colder. I do need some plain tops to go with my jeans.....

I'm going to order a few things and get back to you. The most wonderful thing about ASOS is that you get free delivery, and lovely simple free returns via collect+ (avoiding the nightmarish post office is always preferable!), so I'm not scared to make big orders and try stuff out. Decisions decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment