Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Evans sale part two!

I took another look at the Evans sale because they have a furthur 10% off at the moment, and I found this lovely Samya checked dress for £10...
Love it! I have to admit that the main selling point was that all red checked prints remind me of Vivienne Westwood, but the dress is actually lovely and has pockets... yey! Its a 24 (only size left) and it is pretty loose, but it kind of works with this dress. Again its a sort of woolly fabric so will be warm. Bargain!  
I managed to pick up this dress (which I'm wearing in a previous post in size 24) in a size 22. Hard to see in the images but the 24 really was a bit too big so I'm happier with this. To be honest its still quite generous. I'd call the 22 a 22-24. The 24 that I have now sent back would easily fit a 26, so if you like it keep an eye on the Evans site in case they re-list it. Only £15!



No comments:

Post a Comment