Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Bodycon-tastic

Another day, another ASOS curve bodycon dream dress! They are smashing the plus size bodycons, and I really do think that no matter what your size or shape these are great dresses. For one thing they are so comfy, they often have long sleeves, are super stretchy and look super foxy. If you don't like wearing such tight clothes then they go so well underneath blazers, cardis, waistcoats and shirts. I think a figure hugging dress can some in very handy and can be very versitile.
I tried a 22 & 24 in this amazing dress (£25 available here) and it's a lovely shape. This is the 24. I think it will be great for big busted ladies because the skirt is quite fitted but the body is more generous.
The colours are lovely. The fabric is thin and very stretchy.
This dress doesn't hide my lumps and bumps, but I'm not really bothered about that kind of thing!
Here is my final look - this is the size 22, I decided it was a better fit and becuase of the fabric I feel sure that it will stretch out a tiny bit after a few hours wear so I want to start out with a nice tight fit. Basically I advise you to get your normal size in this!

So as you can see my camera really isn't wanting to focus at the moment, but whatever! I managed to snap up the last one of these in the asos sale, size 24 (I don't think this needs to be super tight so the fit is fine) and I think it'll come in handy! I love a low scoop neck!

1 comment:

  1. Love the leopard.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete