Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Pin-up Diva

It's Friday! That means it's dress like a DIVA day. I decided today would be a pin-up style day.
Dress - Queen of Holloway
Cardi - Primark
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Clarks
 
I'm not at works today, but I have worn this dress to work before (there are very few clothes I wear away from work that I wouldn't be happy to wear in the office - I'm not self concious!). Today I'm waiting for a guy from Ikea to come and look at my broken sofa and then I'm off to the post office for another mammoth ebay posting-fest. Doesn't mean I can't get overdressed! I would normally wear tights with this outfit but at home I'm a leggings girl!
I often wear pin-up style dresses with short cardies, or I tie them up like above.
This cherry print. They are a very pink shade of red, so my perfect accompaniment is this lippy....

I have 4 of these delicious glittery lip crayons. I'm a lip stain / crayon fan. I don't like dry or greasy lips (or sticky) so these provide intense colour and shine, with insane amounts of glitter but don't make my lips feel icky!. This is no.2.
See? Glossy lips without the sticky gloss. Yey!

xx

1 comment: