Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Pink friday

 
I wore my wellies to work this morning, but happily got to change into my pumps by lunchtime!
I think that not wearing any colour for the last few days made me want to dress colourfully today, and hot pink was the theme (forgot to take my red nail varnish of unfortunately!)

I just cannot tell you how much I LOVE my new tinted balms, and I can't believe they're only £2.50 each (or 2 for £3 from Superdrug at the moment!) Soooo gonna get some more colours! They have a lighter shade in the centre which makes lips look plumper, but they're comfy and taste / smell delicious. I'm wearing 'Applelicious Pink' today.

Cardi - Dorothy perkins 
Dress - Anna Scholz
Leggings - H&M (standard range size XL)
Shoes - Gap
(Glow in the dark) Wellies - Primark, similar here

So glad I finally got to wear this amazing dress! It's so really comfy and feels delicious on. At the risk of sounding like a girly girl, one of the best things was that this dress went down very well with the boyfriend, he loves me in it and likes the silkyness of the double silk (oh-er!). Winner! FYI, this is stretchy, and is above the knee on me. I'm wearing my normal size 22.
 
A close-up of my makeup. I loved this look, but sadly it had creased up and was ruined by lunchtime... not impressed with your eyeshadow Sleek! Such a shame because it's a great colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment