Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Ootd colour blockin'

Simple work ootd today, but nice and smart.

 The thick jersey style of long straight peplums are the only ones I can pull off, and thank goodness as they work so well with trousers! 
 These trousers are WIDE! Love the ridiculous amount of fabric in them!
In all honesty I wouldn't normally wear flats with such long trousers, but I knew I'd be on my feet loads today so I just had to wear something comfy!
My chanel necklace is maybe 10 years old and is a remnant of the days when I actually saved up my money to spend on ridiculously overpriced designer accessories.... I guess it was an investment as I've had it for so long! Technically its a chain belt but I knew it wouldn't go round my waist and always intended to wear it as a necklace. 
 Cardi - old from dorothy perkins
Top - old from asos (size 22)
Necklace - very old Chanel
Plazzo trousers - h&m plus (size 28 apparently! )
Shoes - crocs
Oh, and my re-discovered old favourite - My moonstone ring (well, glass made to look like moonstone, although it might be some kind of agate!) which I got from the Ipswich museum shop a while back. I love it when I find old treasures while having a clearout!

2 comments:

  1. I love blue & pink together. Cute outfit.

    Moonstone is one of my favourite semi-precious stones, lovely ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get a domed moonstone ring that I'll wear on the blog soon!

      Delete