Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Summer lovin'

 Yesterday was a day of chores, but a lovely sunny one that made going out for groceries a nice trip!
 This is a bit of an old favorite summer dress-wise. I feel super girly in it! I love the puffy sleeves on this dress, I think they are it's nicest feature!
Dress - Ruby Rocks for Evans
Cardi - Primark
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - United Nude

Today was all about lounging in the sunshine... what a fabulous day!
 I'm a happy bunny!
 I went for a vintage look today. The kaftan is quite sheer so I have a bra and come capri leggings underneath it (there are kids in the park you know?!).
 I don't wear hats that often, but when I do, I do it with gusto!
Nothing better than the feel of grass between my toes!
Hat - Next (probably about 10 years old now!)
Dress - Vintage
Capri Leggings - George
Flip flops - Ipanema
Bag - H&M
I'm spending the rest of today cooking (and eating!) so my outfit has shrunk to this little playsuit I got from Primark last summer. Lumpy thighs ahoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment