Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Get behind thee satan!

I just shouldn't look at clothes! There are always things I want, but I'm just not allowed new stuff at the moment.... I really need to curb my excessive spending!

Asos curve are always tempting me (the little devils!) but currently the stuff I like is pretty pricey... unusual for ASOS, but here are some wish-list pieces.
 I'm desperate for a frock with an oriental print. Not sure what this shape will look like on me, but more oriental prints please curve!
I missed out on the black dungarees, and the denim ones looked a bit too hot for this time of year, but these floral ones are delicious!

As if my Anna Scholz (black / white label) wishlist isn't big enough, her line for Simply be has just hit me with more delicious (expensive) stuff! 

JEWELS! Ahhhh this print is cool. Lovely dress!

This is the dress that I really want. It blew me away! I love the smudgy print, the arms, the shoulders, the deep-v neckline and the fact that it looks like it would be a good length on me (ie just below the knee).... I really think this may be the first peplum dress that floats my boat! No idea how I'm going to be able to afford it (it's £75... wah wah!), but I WANT THIS IN MY WARDROBE! My friend is getting married next year in a glorious west country converted barn, surrounded by beautiful countryside... I think this may be THE dress for her wedding!

Better get saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment