Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Western summer

I was in Wiltshire this weekend and it was HOT! 
Top - Primark
Earrings - Forever 21 
Trousers - Very
Shoes - Ipanema
 I love the chance to wear my leaf skeleton earrings. Sadly my trousers are now in the bin.... they split in half on Saturday night and I couldn't save them.... WAH!
 We went to Malmesbury (where I used to work) to make the most of the delicious weather... I assume my sisters dress is from Next, because all her clothes are from Next!
 Cooling off in the Abby.
 
Dress - Anna Scholz via ebay
Cardi - Primark
Flip flops - Ipanema

I cannot believe I got this lovely dress from ebay for only £12.57! Okay so it has a few marks on in and I had to do lots of sewing to get the buttons sorted out, but still, isn't it beautiful!
Aren't the colours delicious?! It's a Pinafore style dress from Anna Scholz (black label if I remember correctly) and I love it. It's a size 24, has pockets and is a georgette sort of fabric with a silky lining. I've realised with Anna Scholz clothing that although most styles fit me in a 22, I have to size up lots with her chiffon / georgette dresses, because they are always quite small on my bust. Despite this being a 24 I have had to sew up the whole thing because it was gaping like mad on my boobs. Worth it though, it really is such a cute dress! 
My mum loved me in this dress... maybe it reminds her of pinafore dresses I used to wear when I was a kid! 
 More fun in the sun... BBQ! Jug of Pimms made by yours truly, and some homemade strawberry lemonade also made by me.... with Splenda so my Gran and Dad could drink lots of it. Worked quite well actually, but I'll be sticking to real sugar at home I think! Nothing better than real lemonade with lots of ice when it gets this hot!
My Nephews first time in a paddling pool. He would have stayed in there all day if we'd let him!

No comments:

Post a Comment