Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

5 years later

I can't believe it's been five years since my first date with the love of my life! We were both working today, and are both rather poor, but we still met up after work to go and eat yummy food, so a nice outfit was called for.

 Dress... check. Girly... check. Figure hugging.... check. Bright colours... check. Flowers... check!
 I wish I lived a life where I could wear heels comfortably to work, but alas I don't so I had to go for comfort over style. Hopefully the dress distracts from the unexciting shoes! Anyway, I worked all day then went out for food so needed a nice stretchy outfit that looks good but is also comfortable. I was super excited to wear this frock because I've had in since November and this is it's first outing! It's so summery that it had to have it's debut at this time of year!
 
Dress - Anna Scholz Black label
Cardi - Primark
Shoes - Crocs
Big ol' earrings - H&M
The dress is so busy that I kept my makeup and accessories to a minimum - no need to distract from the hydrangeas!. Kissable lips thanks to NYC Applelicious tinted lip balm (which I still adore!) in 'Applelicious pink'.

To my love....

I'll be loving you always

Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
 Until the ocean covers every mountain high
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream 
Always


1 comment: