Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

OOTD at the Wharf

 Hey Ladies! I had jazz to deal with today, so I went funky. This bomber jacket is so comfy, I'm so glad I took a chance on it! I'm planning to wear this dress to work tomorrow, but with different styling.
 I also totally love the dress I got from Crazy clearance - It's a great fit now I've sewn it up and stopped the gaping!
I love that the dress has pockets - handy as the jacket doesn't!
 I went for comfort, because that's how I roll.
I had to cut my hair because the split ends were becoming unmanageable (and were giving me a massive shit-lock at the back of my neck by the end of each day!) I feel sad that I can't put my hair in a top-knot without grips any more, but I'll get over it!
Canary Wharf Jazz Festival. We were right at the front by the end, but started in comfort at the back.
I'd just eaten an avocado and bacon burger from Byron (and a couple of courgette chips... and a malted chocolate milkshake) so I just wanted to lie on the grass and snooze, rather nice view!
Bomber Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Dress - Crazy Clearance
Gladiator Sandals - Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment