Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

OOTD


 Okay so I know you saw this dress in my last post, but it's so hot today that I needed a dress that is super light-weight and cool, so this is the one I thought of. Sorry my camera didn't want to focus today!
 Lovely detail on the back of the neck.
 Neon Earrings - H&M
Daisy dart dress - Anna Scholz (in black daisy print here)
Neon court shoes - Clarks Originals

I platted these earrings myself, I wasn't keen on the loose strands at this long length. Look how cute the print on the dress is with the pops of pink!

I'm having an Anna Scholz Week.... so many of her dresses are perfect for this hot weather...

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
 
See?! It's a pricey obsession, but I always feel so comfortable and stylish in my Scholz dresses, and when it's hot I can't cope with anything too fussy or heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment