Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Wardrobe Weekly

Here are the outfits I've been wearing recently! I've decided to put the size of all my clothes with the picture 'cause I find it helpful to know sizes when I read other fatshion blogs!

Monday
Cardi 20 - Primark
Dress 22  - Crazy Clearence
Flip Flops - Ipanema

Tuesday
 Jacket 22 - M&S Per Una (lining removed)
Top 20 - Primark
Skirt 18 - Primark
Bag - Dorothy Perkins (super old!)

Wednesday
 Top 24 - Asos Curve
Trousers 24 - Simply Be
Shoes - Primark

 I was excited about these Simply Be trousers, but they turned out to be a disaster :(. They're soft fabric, very thin, with a bit of stretch and they looked lovely when I tried them on. This is how they should look....
 
 This is how much the thigh / knees had stretched out over just a few hours. They were MASSIVE by the end of the day.... 
 ....more disturbingly the delicate fabric was already ripping along the seams. Not happy with this, they cost £32! Returned.... the hunt for decent black summer trousers continues!

Thursday
 Dress 2XL - H&M plus
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - United Nude

Friday
 Dress 20 - Anna Scholz for Simply Be
Flip Flops - Ipanema

 I have this odd impulse to wear loads of make up when I feel really ill. I went overboard on Friday and couldn't wait to get home and take all my eye liner off!

Saturday
 As you may know, on Saturday I too pictures for my first ever official review... Simply Be gave me this beautiful Anna Scholz dress, so I started the day rather dressed up!
 Dress 24 - Anna Scholz for Simply Be
Shoes - Ecco

 Later that day, despite saying that I was not going to go grocery shopping in the rain, I HAD to go grocery shopping in the rain. BOO!
Hot! You know what, I wasn't excited about this dress when I first got it.... I kept it because it was super cheap and I thought it would come in handy for lazy days. When I put it on on Saturday I LOVED it! Funny how things go, I guess I like it better with my hair up. In my brain this sort of outfit has become my 'Mrs bebe' outfits!
 Denim jacket 22 - New Look Inspire (only dark version now available)
Dress 20 - Asos Curve
Leggings 22 - New Look Inspire
Wellies - Primark (with the tops cut off!)

Sunday

Didn't get dressed!


Bank Holiday Monday

Here is another dress that I wasn't crazy about when I first got it. Now I've found the ideal belt however I'm a huge fan. It is proper Neon in real life. 
 This is possibly too bright for some peoples liking (my boyfriend included!) but I love insanely bright clothing!
 Having pockets is always fun! We had planned to go to a museum today, but our trains were so fucked that we both agreed that it wasn't worth the hassle :(
 I felt my Parrot earrings would make this outfit even more lurid!
 I have some make up that matches the colour sin the dress almost perfectly. It's so hard to get a picture of the colours sadly. The lipstick is Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain (love this range!) in 'Lovesick', a perfect purple pink that matches the lace inserts.
 The nail varnish is NEON! It takes 3 coats but is my absolute favourite nail varnish. It's by Beauty UK salon professional, no84 'girl gone wild'
'Neon Sights' Dress 24 (in their sizes, but its more like a uk 24 than a US one!) - Modcloth
Earrings - Primark
Flip Flops - Ipanema

Top 3XL - Forever 21+
Trousers 20 - Tesco

Sadly ended up in my slobbing around the house clothes because I didn't want to mess up my lovely party dress while I cooked lunch and did the washing. I'll take the dress out for a spin soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment