Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Quick one

 So my George order arrived in super quick time, and it's such a nice dress that I wanted to do a mega quick post to show you ('cause I feel sure this will sell out in the big sizes pretty fast!). This is a lovely stretch jersey dress by Barbara Hulanicki and is only £18! I got the size 24 but I really didn't need to size up as this is pretty good sizing. If I could change it for a 22 in store then I would but I can't really be bothered to send it back for an exchange so I'll stick with the 24, but I advise you to get your normal size! I'd even go so far as to say that a size 24 would be okay for size 26 too because of the stretch!
The neck and the shoulders are what sold me on this dress, I love this classic deep v (it's so deep i might have to pin it actually!) with structured shoulders, it's such a flattering shape... and look how pretty and autumnal the print is! I recommend it is a big way! Get it here in sizes 8-24!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog - love it! However you are seriously denting my bank balance. need this dress.....off to george........

    ReplyDelete