Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Wardrobe weekly

I was off sick for a couple of days this week thanks to a weird cold that my boyfriend gave me (how thoughtful!) so we skip to...

Wednesday
First outing for my new boots. 
Cardi 24 & dress 22 - George
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - Simply Be

Thursday
Off to Blackfriers for a conference
Bit of a red conference room.... trying to inspire panic?! Thank goodness for comfy chairs though!
I considered my holographic brogues to be suitable attire for a conference. Last time I wore my neon pink court shoes so  I thought I'd try to outdo myself!
Keeping the outfit relatively sensible. Always gotta have a bit of interest thought, in this case via my neon necklace and shoulder details on the dress! this is at the end of the day by which time my hair had gone up.
Dress 22 - George
Necklace - Primark
Tights XL - Primark 100den
Shoes - River Island

Friday
You may remember this outift from Summer, easy to just add a cardi and some tights to make it winter-appropriate! This whole outfit is from Primark apart from the shoes which are my charity shop brouges!

Saturday
Spent dickin' around in the Taking Shape dress from my last review!

Sunday
Spent dickin' around at home eating tiramisu and watching Nigella Christmas (food planning has already begun!)

Dragon Jumper 24 - George
Green jeggings (otherwise known as my elf jeans!) 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Gold slippers - New Look

2 comments:

  1. I went out and bought this dress (http://direct.asda.com/george/womens/dresses/barbara-hulanicki-floral-ruche-front-dress/G004464934,default,pd.html) after seeing it on you here. Totally love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. With every outfit you posted I thought you are looking better and better! :-)
    You dress very well!

    ReplyDelete