Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday

 Another big hat (TKMaxx!)
 I love London at this time of year!
 Wearing Beauty UK 'cafe culture' nail polish which is the most delicious nude ever because my nails were quite long for me.... I've since bitten them off because I just can't do anything properly when I have nails!
 I keep a cardi in my office at work because the temperature at work fluctuates so much! Perfect for wintering up my summery dresses!
Dress size? (sample!) - Anna Scholz black label
Boots - Simply Be

Tuesday
 Totally wore my silly hat!
Cardi 18 - Dorothy Perkins
Dress 24 - Asos Curve via Ebay
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - Primark

Wednesday
 I fancies dressing like a 50's housewife on Wednesday, so I did!
Dress size? - Vintage from Traid
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Charity shop
Look how cute the print is! I wore my mirror dome earrings which I love (claires accessories) but I don't think you can see them clearly sadly!

Thursday
 This is the first time I've worn my Domino dollhouse skirt out. I felt like I needed the right to for it.... I have some lovely christmas t-shirts this year so I will wear this again soon I'm sure!
 Quite like it tied up!
Cardi 18 - Dorothy Perkins
Tee 20 - Primark
Skirt 2x - Domino dollhouse
Leggings / socks / boots - Primark
The t-shirt has Marilyn on... lovely!

Friday
Cardi 20 - Primark
Dress 22 - Asos Curve
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Shoes - River Island

Saturday
Faux thanksgiving! 
Dress - Crazy Clearance
Bolero - H&M via ebay

Sunday

DECEMBER 1st at last! I didn't bother taking pictures of myself because I was too busy getting excited about giving my flat it's Christmas makeover!
 So much tinsel and so many lights! The kitchen is my little cave.....
Living room is my christmas grotto!.....
 There are stickers on our bedroom door.....
 And stickers on my kitchen window!
 
Our flat has changed a tiny bit since last Christmas so I couldn't put the tree near the TV like last year and it made me sad to have no tree to look at so I bunged a tree ornament in the record player to sooth me!
 
 Tree of joy!
 Some awesome decs!
 And some more awesome decs!
And lets not forget the mini tree in the bedroom!

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Your appartment looks super nice and cozy with all the decorations, great job!! Can I ask you how you like your Simly Be Boots so far? I'm thinking about ordering them, but since I would have to return them on my own costs in case I don't like them (from Germany...) I tend to think about it a little longer. But they look so nice! I love the color..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the boots, they're much more comfortable that I was expecting and they go with everything. I would say that in comparison with Evans shoes and boots the 6EEE is quite a short shoe.... I normally wear 6.5 wide inregular shops and size down to a 6 when they're extra wide. These simply be boots in 6EEE fit me but only just, and if they did exchanges I would have got the size 7 just so I could wear thick socks with them!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your answer! :-)

    ReplyDelete