Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Tuesday
 I was off on Monday, and I was knackered on Tuesday, so I tried to cheer myself up by wearing a bright red dress. Always a good mood booster I feel!
Dress 22 - Marks & Spencers
Cardi 20 & tights XL - Primark
Loafers - New Look

Wednesday
 I love my new jeggings from Dorothy Perkins, the comfiest denim I've found in ages!
Jumper 20 - Primark
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Brogues - River Island

Thursday
 This was in my list of things to sell, but I just kept looking at the print and thinking about how much I loved it, so I tried it on again and was like... errr... I'm so not selling this dress, it's awesome!
 Dress 22 - Vintage
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Shoe boots - Asos
I like it like this too, so next time I wear it I might unbutton and add a belt!

Friday
 I can do smart yeah?! I had one of our Trustees visit me on Friday, so I went a bit smart!
 Jacket 22 - Marks and Spencers Per Una
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz White Label
Leggings 20 & boots - Primark
 I actually put my hair up before she arrived because I didn't want it getting in my face while I was with her!
 So that was my morning, then my afternoon was spent frolicking round Shoreditch and spending £100 (madness I know, but couldn't help myself!) at the Tracey Neuls sample sale. I don't really care much about designer shoes because you so often pay huge amounts of money for shoes that wreck your feet and aren't suitable for everyday wear.... fuck that! The reason I adore Tracey Neuls (apart from the unusual designs) is that I can wear her shoes to work without being crippled, which I think is important!
I love these 'Peg' shoes, even more so because there were only a few of the blue version made, the ones on the site are burgundy, and I have loads of shoes in that colour... these are more interesting! They're very comfortable, and I reason that £100 for soft leather, well made shoes with comfortable springy soles is a decent enough investment!

2 comments:

  1. I'm particularly impressed with that red dress. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red dress is lovely - having had pink hair prior to having the current blonde I still automatically shy away from it (eye searing clash right there) but I might have to embrace it again seeing how good it looks on you.
    - Rai / blarglefargle.com

    ReplyDelete