Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday
If you haven't already seen me in this shirt then you're bound to have seen in on another blogger by now because us fatties love it!
I wonder if the love coming from the plus size blogger brigade will pursued George to make bigger sizes? I can only dream!
Shirt 24 - George
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Asos

Tuesday
I needed an excuse to wear my Tracey Neuls clogs to work... what better than this super cute dress?!
Dress 24 - Beth Ditto for Evans
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Shoes Tracey Neuls

Wednesday
It's always a special day when I wear this amazing vintage dress. This is actually from Evans in the 70's (did you know they've been going since the 30's?!) and I have to say, if the modern Arcadia version of Evans made stuff like this I would shop there much more often!
I much prefer this dress with my hair up, but I left my hair dying 'till this weekend so my white hairs were crazy (they're all round my hairline!) so I kept it down.
 
Dress 24 - Vintage Evans via ebay
Cardi 20 - Primark
Boots - Yours Clothing

Thursday
2nd new shirt of the week!
Shirt 24 - George
Skirt 2XL - Domino Dollhouse
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Asos

Friday
Lunch with my bestie always requires a pretty dress!
Necklace - Primark
Dress 22-24 - Evans collection
Belt - from some old trousers I think!
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - Asos

Sunday
What a day! Ahhh the feel of sun on my skin is something to revel in! I decided to wear my new Asos Curve dress... old really, but as I just got it on ebay it's new to me! It was way hotter than I was expecting so I too the jacket of pretty quickly after these pics!
PU jacket 24 - New Look Inspire
Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Leggings 20 / sunnies / bag - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Such a joyous day!

Too hot for jackets... bring on the sun!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are getting wear out of the dress.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most wonderful outfits, and look so lovely in the pics x x x

    ReplyDelete