Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Busy busy busy! I almost forgot to post this what with one thing and another, but here is my week, all full of spring 'I just booked a holiday' joy!

Monday
Polka dots and floral? This dress is always a winner!
Dress 22 - Asos Curve
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Asos

Tuesday
 I had wondered if I was silly to keep this dress. I had to size up to a 26 because of the odd shape, but I liked it enough to persevere, and I'm really glad I did!
 I think I have decided that I like the dress loose and unbelted when I have my hair up, but nipped in with a belt when I have my hair down. It just makes me really happy!
Dress 26 - Asos Curve
Belt - forever 21+ (from jumpsuit!)
Leggings 22 - Very
Shoes - Asos

Wednesday
 I keep forgetting about my Swan combo.... it's because it lives in my spare room wardrobe, and everytime I decided to wear it to work I then woke up in a fuzz and just put on a dress. Out of sight out of mind and all that. This time I took it out of the spare room and hung it in my bedroom. Lovely!
Top & skirt 22 - Clem' Rib' Swan for Evans
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - River Island

Thursday
 I told you I would wear them to work. Roar! I had a particularly fun day as I took my friend to Forever 21 to shop for some cheap and cheerful honeymoon... totally new things for her, some cigarette and cuffed trousers, and my other office buddy finally tried a jumpsuit (I've been trying to get her in one for AGES!) A very joyful lunchtime. I didn't buy anything, they don't stock the clothes for fatties at the Bond street branch!.
Cardi 18 - Dorothy Perkins
Top 22 - Asos Curve
Trousers 3XL - Forever 21+
Earrings - Primark
Shoes - New Look
I've got a lot of wear out of these Primark earrings, they're big but light!

Friday
 I love this dress, but more importantly I love these shoes! I wore them to work and they were SO comfy! they are such a good wide fit. I really recommend them very highly! I actually went to Primark tonight to get some things I need for my friends wedding & my holiday on the cheap (post coming up asap) using the money I made from my ebay sales, and I got the electric blue version too. I know I'll wear them, so for £8 it's totally worth it!
 Dress 22/24 - Evans Collection
Belt - Forever 21+ (from dress)
Necklace / leggings / shoes - Primark

Sunday
 I had a lovely day on Saturday.... I watched films in bed and relaxed and ate guacamole. I had Sunday down as my chores day, but then I got a text from a friend who wanted to hang out in the park and feel a bit of sun on his "pale ginger face"! I couldn't say no could I?! Chore shmores!
I maxi is perfect for mild weather. Originally I had on flip flops, but when I checked the weather I had to accept that 17 degrees with a bit of a cold breeze was not hot enough for bare legs or feet, so I changed into some cute flats instead..... thank goodness, I would have frozen every time the sun went behind a cloud otherwise!
Oh yeah, and some mega cheesy sunnies from Primark. mirrors in a mirror.
Jacket 22 - New Look Inspire
Top 22 - Asos curve
Skirt 20 & shoes - Primark

2 comments:

  1. Polka dots and floral are always gorgeous! I love your weekly round up x x x

    ReplyDelete