Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Late again!

Monday
Same outfit as last week, but with a different necklace!
Love this dress man.
I love this necklace, partly because it's so pretty and sparkly, but also because it only cost £5!
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz black label
Boots - Simply Be
Necklace - Primark

Tuesday
 I fancied wearing this cute skirt again. 
I obviously had to make it more layered but I don't have many little jumpers to match this so I just wore a cardi instead!
I like to over-do things, so this entire outfit is blue, even if it looks black!
Cardi 20 - Primark
Skirt 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings 20 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos

Wednesday
Ahhh the festive season really has begun, Costa Black Forest hot Chocolate.
Sometimes in life you have to be brave. For women with massive belly's that have been told that they must always try to hide said belly's, getting them out can be very nerve wracking.....
..... but guess what, I wore my high-waisted jeans with a short shirt and no one cared. No one commented. It's all good!
I love these jeans, I wish asos would make the same style in other colours!
Shirt 24 - George
Jeans 22 - Asos Curve
Boots - Asos

Thursday
I bought this dress a while back from ebay -  I wanted it from Asos Curve when it was originally on the site, but I left it too late and then missed my size!
I really wanted to wear it, but it's very much a summer dress, so I had to winter-it up a bit!
Shame I didn't think to winter-up my shoes, my feet were so cold when I was out and about!
This print reminds me of 80's vintage prints. Ace patterns and bright colours!
I'm wearing my Kate Moss / Rimmel Lasting finish Matte lipstick in 110. Not particularly lasting and a little bit drying for my liking, but a great color. Very vivid coral-ish red.
Dress 24 - Asos Curve via ebay
Leggings & cardi 20 - Primark
Shoes - H&M
I nipped to Ikea to get some bits and pieces after work, and came home with a sensible amount of fabulous Christmas tree decorations!

Friday
I was working with Children on Friday, and I veer towards bright and noticeable colours on these occasions. It helps minimise the amount of yelling and banging on table to get their attention!
I wore my new 'vivid mandarin' maybelline lippy (from my last lipstick post) for the first time.....
Love it!
Once of the school girls told me my dress was nice, so I know I looked fly(!).
Dress 26 (modified - collar removed!) - Lovedrobe
Belt - old, from another dress!
Cardi 20 - Primark
Leggings 20 - South / Very
Shoes - Asos

P's, check out my blog shop (tab at the top of site!), I've just updated it!

1 comment:

  1. Still loving that brown Anna Scholz dress. As usual, your wardrobe weekly cheers me up :)

    ReplyDelete