Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

Knits

 I took a trip to primark to buy some little stocking fillers, and I came out £50 poorer! What I've realised is that most of my jumper nowadays are too short to wear with tight jeans. They're fine with skirts, but it's a bit nippy at the moment and I wanted some proper big warm jumpers that covered my belly. Primark has had tons of jumpers this season but whenever I've been in there recently everything has been pretty much cropped, so I was excited to find some proper winter jumpers this week! All three jumpers I bought are a size 20, but would EASILY fit bigger as they're designed to be generous.
 This first one is ACE! It's soft, thick and super comfy. £10 bargain! This came in a coral-like orange colour too, and I was sorely tempted to buy both, but you'll see later why I went for the blue!
 I love this even more after seeing these pictures, the knitted pattern is more obvious from far away!
 I'm wearing some new high-waisted jeans / trousers from Dorothy Perkins in size 22.
 I couldn't resist getting this excelent lime green jumper! It's pretty neon in real like - somewhere between lime and acid green! £14.
 This is a tighter knit than the blue one, and has a slightly rougher feel, which is to be expected with this style of jumper. It's still lovely and comfy (wore it all day yesterday!) and it's very very warm.
 This is a perfect jumper if it's cold inside, and it fits fine under my coats. Ace of base!
 This has a step hem, but it's not obvious so it doesn't bother me!
 These are my new coated jeans from Dorothy Perkins. A generous size 22, which is nice as I've never been able to get into a pair of coated jeans before!
 They kind of look like leather, but obviously are more comfy and less sweaty! These will be brilliant in the very cold and wet weather that will probably arrive in January, great in the snow too because the coating will keep them quite dry! The only downside is that when I walk the sound between my thighs make a sound like a steam train leaving the station! I decided that I didn't care because these were so surprisingly comfortable!
 So I had to have the neon orange version! (again, it's brighter in real life than the flash would suggest!).
 I decided to get this orange one rather than the orange version of my blue one because this style is a little smarter.
 Eating my cupcake decoration!
These are Topshop earrings designed by Central Saint Martins students, on sale for £8 here. I ordered the big dangly orange pair too (which are ace!) and the orange necklace to match. Very sadly the necklace arrived in shards so I have to return it. It was quite literally smashed to pieces! Terrible packaging - no padding or protection at all. It's miraculous that the earrings arrived in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment