Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Wardrobe fortnight

Late late late, so double the ootd's!

Monday

Tuesday
 I've lost my paranoia about wearing hipster hats. I can't cope with woolly hats unless it's properly cold (like 2 degrees and below!) but these kind of hats are not as hot and still protect me from the drizzle!
 I've had these shoes for ages and finally got round to wearing them.
 I may be very nearly 33, but that doesn't stop me appreciating plaits, bunches and pigtails!
 You can see how thin my hair is when it's like this. Actually it's not thin, there are lots of strands of hair, but they're all very fine!
Owl earrings!
 Pale gold with fringes and tassels! Glittery socks too.... I had to!
Jumper 24 - George
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Coat 24 - Evans
Hat / Scarf / earrings / shoes / socks - Primark

Wednesday
 I look forward to wearing this dress, but because the skirt is made of two layers I can only wear it when it's cold!
 No idea why I look so serious in these pictures?!
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz Black Label
Leggings 20 - very /south
Boots - Simply Be

Thursday
 I went to a conference on Thursday so I dressed all nice and that. I took this pic before it started in the upstairs loos (my skirt looks so shiny and lush!) but then I found the downstairs loos.....
 Yes to the God-Light!
 So all I need to bring my cheekbones out is a very bright light above my head at all times!
Top 20 & necklace - Primark
Skirt 20 - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings 20 - south / very
Boots - Taking Shape
I adore Christmas trees..... more of that to come!

Friday

 Turning a summery dress into a winter dress.......
 .....that basically means wearing it with leggings and a cardi!
 A couple of people recognised the deathly hallows symbol!
Dress 18 - Anna Scholz sample
Cardi & leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Asos
Earrings (bespoke) - Blackheart Creatives

Saturday
 My boyfriend actually took these pictures without moaning - a very unusual thing I can tell you!
T-shirt 20 - Primark
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos

Sunday
I didn't really get dressed on Sunday. I had better things to do.

Monday again
 December 1st? Time for velvet!
 Cape back!
 It seems that lots of vintage dresses and skirts have pockets. I approve heartily!
 I fell in love with this weird dress when i saw it on ebay. Had to have it. I was the only bidder..... ridiculous!
 Excellent pattern
Dress size ? - Vintage via ebay
Boots - Yours

Tuesday again
 White denim.... yeah I went there..... I do what I want.
 Yes to my giant Christmas pudding tee!
 I like a good denim skirt. I regret not buying the New Look high-waisted one I saw earlier this year. Might have to have a shufty on Ebay!
I liked the t-shit untucked as well as tucked in, but I like to get my belly out now and again so i went with tucked in the end! 
T-shirt 20 -Primark
Denim skirt 24 - Evans.... well old, bought from ebay years ago!
Leggings XL - H&M
Boots - Asos

Wednesday again
 I'm getting better at remembering to take pics of my coat action!
One of my readers has had problems with this coat going bobbly and looking ragged, but mine seems fine and I properly love it.
 The outfit underneath......
 As if the kaleidoscope shirt wasn't enough I decided to add holographic boots too!
Shirt 24 - Cut for Evans
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos
Coat 24 - Evans
Scarf - Primark

Thursday again
 More Christmas joy!
 I love Santa.....
 Ho ho ho!
T-shirt & Cardi 20 - Primark
Jeans 22 - Asos curve
Boots - Asos

Friday again
 I so love the tiny foxes on my jumper!
 I was well in to this outfit.
 I've been looking at this jumper every time I've been to Primark recently, but I was worried it would be too short for me. It is too short for jeans, but totally acceptable with skirts! I want the orange version too, might have to go back and get it!
 This skirt goes with everything because it's totally ace-of-base.
Jumper & leggings 20 - Primark
Skirt 20 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Simply Be

Saturday
 Off to buy stuff for Christmas cake making on a cold day!

Coat 24 - George
Jeans 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment